St Christoph Hotel
St Christoph Hotel, St Christoph
Star rating: ****
If you are looking for the confidence of a high altitude, snow-sure resort, on one of the world’s top ten ski areas, with the convenience of skiing to and from your own ski room door, then you have come to the right place. And if you want all those plus-points combined with outstanding value for money, great food, wine included with dinner and the warmest and friendliest of welcomes, then look no further – our popular Chalet Hotel St. Christoph is for you!
The location is simply unbeatable. The Maiensee button lift starts just outside the ski room door, or take the 2-minute walk to the St. Christophbahn covered quad chairlift, which takes you straight up into the heart of the St. Anton side of the mighty Arlberg ski area. If you fancy the spectacular slopes of Lech and Zürs for a change, and the wonderful ‘White Ring’ circuit for a great day out, the ski bus stops 50m from the hotel. Beginners and families are downright spoiled, with the ski school meeting place and nursery slopes immediately alongside the hotel.
The comfortable facilities on offer inside the Chalet Hotel start with a welcoming lobby and reception area, connecting through to the excellent value residents-only bar and comfy fireside lounge. The attractive dining room sets the scene for our fine Chalet Hotel dining, and there is a sauna and large indoor swimming pool with mountain views and relaxing loungers on which to unwind after a great day’s skiing. Well appointed bedrooms complete the picture for a thoroughly comfortable stay.
- All rooms include en suite shower, hairdryer and TV
- Bus to Leck and Zürs approximately 1 minutes' walk (50m)
- Superb ski-in ski-out location, with ski lift and ski school meeting place on the doorstep
- Snow-sure location at 1,800m on the massive Arlberg ski area
- Maiensee T-bar lift just outside ski room door
- Heated indoor swimming pool and sauna
- Comfortable residents’ bar and separate lounge with log fireplace
- Attractive and spacious dining room
- Ski rental, servicing and accessories shop within hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sports bar
- Children's play room
- Double (max 2)
- Double with balcony (max 2)
- Twin (max 2)
- Twin with balcony (max 2)
- Single room (max 1)
- Single with Balcony (max 1)
Interconnecting rooms available, ideal for families
Hand Picked By
Latest from our Travel Experts
Great Rail Journeys wouldn’t normally have been my first choice if clients express an interest in river cruising…...Read More
After a short hop from Bristol to Milan with Ryanair we were transferred to the resort of Stresa for our 3 night stay in Lake Maggiore.
We checked into the 5* Villa...Read More