Sea Breeze Hotel
Sea Breeze Hotel
Star Rating: ****
Boasting some of the best views on the South Coast of Barbados the recently refurbished Sea Breeze Beach Hotel offers guests both Bajan charm and hospitality. This all-inclusive resort has a collection of fine facilities catering for both families and couples.
The resort's three restaurants include Mermaid, the main restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, and the fine dining Azul that features international and Caribbean dishes on its menu (two visits per stay). Take a dip in one of two swimming pools – one of which is adults only – kick back on one of the two beaches, partake in the various non-motorised water-sports on offer or relax in the lounge with a cocktail in the evening. Spa services can be arranged on request.
- Three restaurants.
- Four bars.
- Two swimming pools (one adults only).
- Three Jacuzzis (adult only).
- Fitness centre.
- Two beaches.
- Non-motorised water-sports.
- Kids' club.
- Table tennis.
- Pool table.
Restaurants & bars
- Mermaid - Main restaurant serving breakfast, buffet lunch and à la carte or buffet dinner.
- The Fish Pot Bar & Grill - Informal bistro serving stone fired pizza, sandwiches and salads.
- Azul - OceanView, à la carte dining offering international and Caribbean cuisine.
- Adults Only pool - dedicated bar and drink service and oversized loungers with plush cushions.
- Family pool - cushioned loungers, umbrellas and with fantastic drink service but also close to the grill, water sports and games area.
- Spa services can be arranged on request.
- Kids have their own Club on property equipped with Wii, Apple TV, Mac computers as well as lots of fun indoor and outdoor activities.
- The Kid’s Club is open daily based on a minimum of 4 children in resort with activities geared for children from ages 4 to 11.
- Two beaches - guests can enjoy relaxed seclusion on the western beach or head over to the eastern beach which is a buzz with drink service and non-motorised water sports. Both areas have padded loungers and umbrellas.
- 78 rooms each with air-conditioning, television, iPod docking station, coffee making facilities, mini-fridge and balcony or terrace.
- Standard Rooms as above.
- Pool/Garden view Rooms overlook the lush, tropical gardens and/or one of the pools.
- Oceanview Rooms have unobstructed ocean or ocean and beach views.
- Superior Oceanfront Rooms have fantastic beach and ocean views as well as upgraded amenities.
Hand Picked By
Latest from our Travel Experts
I have just come back from an amazing trip to Thailand on the 'Star Clipper'. It provided the experience of a traditional sailing ship or private yacht...Read More
I travelled this winter to Phuket in Thailand to join the Star Clipper for a unique sailing adventure through Thailand and Malaysia.
Before joining the...Read More