Star Rating: *****
Situated opposite the old harbour in the centre of the resort area of Paphos, Annabelle is an exclusive family-run hotel set beside the seafront.
No expense has been spared in the provision of sumptuous surroundings with free-form pools, cascading waterfalls, vivid tropical flowers and gently swaying palms providing a wonderful backdrop to the blue horizon of the Mediterranean.
All bedrooms have been decorated and equipped to luxurious standards and the public areas are cool and elegant. Restaurants, shops and bars are all within a short walking distance of the hotel.
Annabelle hotel guests also benefit from use of all the facilities at the adjacent Almyra, including the newly opened Almyra Spa, and enjoy full signing privileges at Almyra. The Annabelle is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
- Flights from Birmingham
- 7 Nights
- Standard Inland Room
- Half Board
- Private transfers
- Hold luggage
- All rooms feature air-conditioning, heating, satellite TV, WiFi telephone, radio, minibar, safe, hairdryer and bathrobes.
- Some interconnecting rooms.
- Two outdoor fresh water swimming pools, one heated in winter (towels, sun-loungers and parasols).
- Almyra Spa located at adjacent sister hotel Almyra.
- Tennis courts, squash court.
- Children's club/crèche facilities 4 months to 12 years is situated at the Almyra (open 6 days a week from 23rd March to 3 November inclusive) and children aged 13-17 years, the club is situated at the Annabelle (open 6 days a week from 20th July to 1st September) (Pre bookable in advance via the hotel's website).
- Asteras restaurant serving innovative gourmet cuisine, Fontana offering buffet dining, Amorosa offering contemporary international cuisine, and Mediterraneo offering authentic Cypriot and Mediterranean cuisine.
- Two pool bars.
- Live music most nights, folklore shows, barbecues and theme nights.
- Wide range of water sports including scuba diving (subject to seasonable demand and under separate management).
- Please note: not all listed facilities are complimentary and all facilities and special offers are subject to availability and may be subject to seasonal demand.
- 218 bedrooms and suites.
- Private transfer time is approximately 20 minutes from Paphos (90 minutes from Larnaca).
- Twin/double inland view with balcony or terrace (max 2)
- Twin/double sea view (max 3 or 2+1)
- Twin/double sea view with terrace (max 3 or 2+1)
- Twin/double deluxe sea facing (max 3 or 2+1)
- Family studio partial sea/garden view (max 3 or 2+2)
- Garden studio suite sea view (max 2)
- Studio suite sea view (max 3 or 2+1)
- Garden studio suite & whirlpool (max 2)
- Studio suite with outdoor pool (max 3 or 2+1)
- Superior one bedroom suite sea view (max 3 or 2+1)
- Twin/double inland sole use
Hand Picked By
Latest from our Travel Experts
I have just come back from an amazing trip to Thailand on the 'Star Clipper'. It provided the experience of a traditional sailing ship or private yacht...Read More
I travelled this winter to Phuket in Thailand to join the Star Clipper for a unique sailing adventure through Thailand and Malaysia.
Before joining the...Read More