Star Rating: *****
Stylish and relaxing, fashionable yet unpretentious, Almyra is a cutting-edge luxury 5 star family beach hotel that makes contemporary luxury accessible to all. The hotel sits in eight acres of landscaped gardens on the Mediterranean shoreline of Paphos, Cyprus.
Meaning ‘taste of the sea’, Almyra’s highlights include the Almyraspa - a sun-lit utopia of organic and marine-based therapies complemented by inspiring ocean vistas and the waterfront Kyma (‘Wave’) Suites, showcasing harbour views from candle-lit rooftop terraces. The hotel is a comfortable combination of modern design elements, sleek facilities and family-friendly features
- All rooms feature air-conditioning, satellite TV, complimentary WiFi.
- Some interconnecting rooms.
- Seasonally heated outdoor swimming pool, children’s pool (towels, sunloungers and parasols) and direct access to small beach.
- Gymnasium, sauna and spa treatments, indoor pool, outdoor adults only pool at Almyra Spa area.
- Sea sports centre with water-sports and scuba diving (subject to seasonal demand).
- Floodlit tennis court, table tennis.
- Restaurants offering a variety of local and international cuisine, poolside bar.
- Boutique and designer brands.
- Children’s indoor and outdoor play areas.
- Baby go lightly service offering pre-order on-line for in-room baby facilities.
- Children's club/crèche facilities 4 months to 12 years is situated at the Almyra (open 6 days a week from 23rd March to 3 November inclusive) and children aged 13-17 years, the club is situated at the Annabelle (open 6 days a week from 20th July to 1st September). (Pre bookable in advance via the hotel's website.)
- Please note: not all listed facilities are complimentary and all facilities and special offers are subject to availability and may be subject to seasonal demand.
- 189 bedrooms and suites.
- Private transfer time is approximately 20 minutes from Paphos (90 minutes from Larnaca).
- Twin/double inland/garden view room with bath or a shower (max 3)
- Twin/double garden view with terrace (max 3)
- Twin/double superior sea view (max 3)
- Twin/double sea view with veranda (max 3)
- Twin/double sea view with terrace (max 3)
- Aethon sea view (max 2)
- Junior suite sea view (max 3)
- One bedroom suite sea view (max 3)
- Deluxe one bedroom suite sea view (max 3)
- Two bedroom suite sea view (min 4, max 6)
- Deluxe two bedroom suite sea view (min 4, max 6)
- Twin/double sole use
Hand Picked By
Latest from our Travel Experts
I have just come back from an amazing trip to Thailand on the 'Star Clipper'. It provided the experience of a traditional sailing ship or private yacht...Read More
I travelled this winter to Phuket in Thailand to join the Star Clipper for a unique sailing adventure through Thailand and Malaysia.
Before joining the...Read More