Star Rating: *****
This luxurious boutique hotel has retained its reputation as one of Cyprus’ finest and most exclusive deluxe hotels. Small, unique and beautifully designed in a modern minimalist style, Londa is renowned for its excellent standards of personal and discreet service guaranteed to satisfy even the most discerning guest. The beautifully decorated rooms and suites offer stunning, panoramic views of the sea and Limassol.
The hotel’s restaurant and bar, Caprice, has an enviable reputation as the ‘in’ place to enjoy a cocktail as a prelude to fine eclectic cuisine. Londa’s Health and Well Being Centre has been designed with the greatest care and attention to detail. Centrally located, Londa enjoys a sea-front setting beside a small, sandy beach and is very well placed for the restaurants, shops and nightlife of Limassol’s centre.
- All rooms feature air-conditioning, heating, satellite TV and video, WiFi, tea and coffee making facilities, minibar, safe.
- Some interconnecting rooms.
- Outdoor swimming pool (towels, sunloungers and parasols).
- Indoor plunge pool.
- Health and fitness centre with hydrotherapy, Jacuzzi, fitness room, sauna, jet shower and steam bath.
- Table tennis.
- Water sports.
- Caprice restaurant offering international and local cuisine.
- Caprice lounge bar and poolside snack bar.
- Please note: not all listed facilities are complimentary and all facilities and special offers are subject to availability and may be subject to seasonal demand.
- 68 bedrooms and suites.
- Private transfer time from Paphos or Larnaca airport is approximately 45 minutes.
- Superior side sea view with balcony/terrace (max 2).
- Deluxe twin/double sea view (max 2).
- Suite side sea view (max 3 or 2+1).
- Suite sea view (max 2).
- Executive suite sea view (max 2).
- Elite suite sea view (max 2).
- Presidential suite sea view (max 2).
- Superior twin/double side sea view sole use.
Hand Picked By
Latest from our Travel Experts
I have just come back from an amazing trip to Thailand on the 'Star Clipper'. It provided the experience of a traditional sailing ship or private yacht...Read More
I travelled this winter to Phuket in Thailand to join the Star Clipper for a unique sailing adventure through Thailand and Malaysia.
Before joining the...Read More