The Grace Santorini
In a divine location in Imerovigli, 300m above the caldera and facing the Venetian castle ruins of Skaros Rock, award winning Grace Santorini Hotel is a modern, steeply terraced boutique property cascading down the hillside in traditional Cycladic fashion. It’s a romantic retreat with exemplary service, excellent food and the utmost in luxurious accommodation.
Set on various levels, elegant deluxe rooms are contemporarily decorated in white, furnished in chic designer style, and each boasts a private veranda with stunning views across the bay. There are superb honeymoon suites with plunge pool, a premier Grace suite, and a private luxury villa.
The stylish restaurant features champagne breakfasts and delicious Mediterranean fusion cuisine in the evenings.
There’s a gorgeous infinity pool with uninterrupted sea views, in-room fitness kits, and personal in-room beauty treatments available, and 12km away Kamari beach.
This hotel is only suitable for adults, not suitable for those with walking difficulties and and does not allow children under the age of 14 years.
- All rooms feature air-conditioning, satellite TV, WiFi, nespresso coffee machine and safe
- Outdoor infinity pool (towels, sunloungers and parasols)
- In-room fitness kit, in-room body and facial therapies
- Restaurant, pool bar serving cocktails, refreshments and light meals
- DVD, CD and book library
- WIFi throughout the hotel
- Complimentary use of laptop
21 bedrooms, suites and villas
- Private transfer time from Fira airport: approximately 25 minutes
- Room Types of Grace Santorini
- Twin/double deluxe room with veranda and sea view (max 2)
- Junior suite sea view (max 3)
- Deluxe double sea view & plunge pool (max 2)
- Junior suite sea view & plunge pool (max 3)
- Honeymoon suite sea view & plunge pool (max 2)
- Superior suite sea view & plunge pool (max 3)
- VIP suite sea view & plunge pool (max 3)
- Grace one bedroom suite sea view & plunge pool (max 3)
- Grace two bedroom suite sea view & plunge pool (max 4)
- Villa sea view (max 4)
Hand Picked By
Latest from our Travel Experts
I have just come back from an amazing trip to Thailand on the 'Star Clipper'. It provided the experience of a traditional sailing ship or private yacht...Read More
I travelled this winter to Phuket in Thailand to join the Star Clipper for a unique sailing adventure through Thailand and Malaysia.
Before joining the...Read More