Grand Hotel Atlantis Bay
Grand Hotel Atlantis Bay, Taormina Mare
Star Rating: *****
Sister hotel to the beautiful Grand Hotel Mazzaro Sea Palace, and located just a few minutes walk from the cable car which offers easy access up to the old town of Taormina, Grand Hotel Atlantis Bay offers an exquisite choice for those wishing to enjoy this area of outstanding natural beauty.
A romantic hotel with individually designed and quite beautiful bedrooms with all the modern and luxurious amenities one would associate with a five star deluxe hotel. The hotel offers a very attractive swimming pool area set right on the sea front in this beautiful Bay of Mermaids. Evenings may be enjoyed at the hotel’s excellent cocktail bar and restaurant and your evening enjoyment may be complemented by the relaxing tones of the regular evening pianist. Grand Hotel Atlantis Bay might be considered to be the ultimate choice for those wishing to enjoy Sicily in the most opulent of surroundings. Other areas of Sicily's coastline can be explored via the nearby railway line.
- All rooms feature air-conditioning, satellite TV, minibar and safe.
- Some interconnecting rooms.
- Outdoor swimming pool (towels, sun-loungers and parasols).
- Fitness centre.
- Ippocampo restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine, Dioniso bar, piano bar.
- Not all facilities are complimentary and are subject to seasonal demand.
- 83 bedrooms and suites.
- Private transfer time: approximately 50 minutes from Sicily Catania airport.
- Twin/double sea view with balcony or terrace (max 3)
- Junior suite sea view with balcony or terrace (max 2+2)
- Suite sea view with balcony or terrace (max 2+2)
- Twin/double sea view with balcony or terrace sole use
Hand Picked By
Latest from our Travel Experts
I have just returned from an amazing trip with Riviera Travel upon their Solo Tour ‘Portugal’s Douro Valley and Lisbon’....Read More
After a wonderful two nights on board AmaKristina I am buzzing with excitement to tell you about my experience. Ama Waterways are no ordinary river cruise company. They...Read More
Welcome aboard Celebrity Edge! It is a world class cruise ship with lots of stunning space both indoors and outside. Some of my favourite places on board were:
Eden - this...Read More