Grand Hotel Capodimonte
Sorrento & Amalfi Coast
Star Rating: ****
Grand Hotel Capodimonte enjoys a wonderful location just a short stroll downhill to the old town of Sorrento with its superb selection of shops, bars and restaurants. The hotel is situated amongst beautiful gardens and offers a wonderful terraced area with fine panoramic views and five linked swimming pools.
At lunchtime the hotel serves pool side snacks and often offers barbecue meals. In the evening and at breakfast time guests will enjoy the good standard of food available and during the high season (May through October), the hotel offers regular evening entertainment and once per week a buffet gala dinner. All guest bedrooms are furnished to very comfortable standards and sea view or partial sea view rooms are particularly recommended.
The nearest beach is 500m away and accessed via a lift. Grand Hotel Capodimonte is one of Sorrento’s most famed hotels, and we are sure that once visited you will wish to join the many who return year after year. A member of Small Leading Hotels of the World.
- All rooms feature air-conditioning, satellite TV, internet connection point, minibar and safe (small charge).
- Outdoor swimming pool with Jacuzzi (towels, sun-loungers and parasols).
- Jacuzzi and table tennis.
- TV room and reading room.
- Internet point and Wi-Fi connection in the lobby (charge).
- Restaurant Le Ginestre and Restaurant Le Quercie offering Italian and international cuisine, overlooking the Bay of Naples, a la carte restaurant.
- Bougainvilla snack bar, piano bar and pool bar.
- Dance evenings twice a week with live music.
- Please note: not all listed facilities are complimentary and all facilities and special offers are subject to availability and may be subject to seasonal demand.
- 186 bedrooms and suites.
- Private transfer time: approximately 90 minutes from Naples airport.
- Twin/double with balcony or terrace (max 2)
- Twin/double partial sea view with balcony or terrace (max 3)
- Twin/double sea view with balcony or terrace (max 3)
Hand Picked By
Latest from our Travel Experts
The Saga Sapphire recently won "Best for Small Ship Sailing" at the Cruise Critic awards, and I was lucky enough to spend three days on...Read More
I recently took a five day cruise on the Amadeus Royal, cruising from Strasbourg along to Amsterdam. I wasn't quite sure what to expect on a...Read More