Imperial Hotel Tramontano, Sorrento
Sorrento & Amalfi Coast
Star Rating: ****
Imperial Hotel Tramontano was established in the early 19th century, founded from two aristocratic villas. The property quite literally exudes history and the tradition of great class and hospitality. Sea view rooms overlooking Marina Grande and the Bay of Naples are an absolute must; all are individually furnished to the highest of standards.
Set in the elegant and well-maintained gardens you will find the hotel’s swimming pool with a comfortable terrace area. The real joy of this hotel is its location, not only is it set directly on the seafront; the hotel is also situated right in the centre of town which is packed with an excellent choice of bars and restaurants. For a particularly special evening, guests need look no further than the hotel’s own restaurant and bar, where a warm welcome and sumptuous cuisine await. The small sandy beach, just below the hotel, can be accessed by the hotel lift and a walk along the promenade.
- All rooms feature air-conditioning (Jun-early Oct), satellite TV, minibar and safe.
- Outdoor swimming pool (towels, sun-loungers and parasols).
- Seafront and beach access via hotel lift (sun-loungers and parasols on beach payable locally).
- Hotel Sorrentine boat available for excursions (payable locally).
- Restaurant Belvedere serving traditional Neapolitan and Mediterranean cuisine, bar, lounge area overlooking the Bay of Naples and The Terrace poolside snack bar (seasonal), internet connection point in reception.
- Complimentary internet access throughout.
- Please note: not all listed facilities are complimentary and all facilities and special offers are subject to availability and may be subject to seasonal demand.
- 115 bedrooms and suites.
- Private transfer time: approximately 90 minutes from Naples airport.
- Twin/double classic with French balcony (max 3 or 2+1)
- Twin sea view with French balcony (max 3 or 2+1)
- Twin sea view with balcony (max 3 or 2+1)
- Junior suite sea view with French balcony (max 3 or 2+1)
- Junior suite sea view with balcony (max 3 or 2+1)
Hand Picked By
Latest from our Travel Experts
I have just come back from an amazing trip to Thailand on the 'Star Clipper'. It provided the experience of a traditional sailing ship or private yacht...Read More
I travelled this winter to Phuket in Thailand to join the Star Clipper for a unique sailing adventure through Thailand and Malaysia.
Before joining the...Read More