Pestana Casino Park
Pestana Casino Park, Funchal
Star Rating: *****
Situated on a cliff-top overlooking the Bay of Funchal, the five star Pestana Casino Park is located near the Santa Catarina Park and just a short stroll from the centre of Funchal. The sense of space and the integration of natural light are the outstanding characteristics of this impressive hotel.
The hotel is set in extensive gardens and the guest rooms offer comfortable accommodation commensurate with the hotel’s five star rating.
There are no fewer than six restaurants and bars including Sunset, an elegant a la carte restaurant and DockSide for al fresco lunch, affording great views over the nearby yacht marina, and Madeira’s casino forms part of the hotel complex.
- All rooms feature air-conditioning, satellite TV, tea and coffee making facilities (on request and at a small charge), minibar and safe.
- Some interconnecting rooms.
- Outdoor swimming pool and children’s section of pool (towels, sun-loungers & parasols).
- Fitness room, indoor pool, sauna, massage & beauty treatments, tennis court, table tennis, sports area and billiards.
- Casino da Madeira with games rooms, restaurant and Copacabana nightclub.
- The Panoramic Restaurant.
- DockSide offering al fresco barbecue dishes.
- Sunset bar, Aqua Cafe bar and DockSide bar.
- Not all facilities are complimentary and are subject to seasonal demand.
- 379 bedrooms and junior suites.
- Private transfer time approximately 30 minutes.
- Twin/double classic inland (max 2).
- Twin/double classic garden view (max 2).
- Twin/double classic side ocean view (max 2).
- Suite side ocean view (max 4 or 2+2).
- Presidential suite side ocean view (max 2).
- Twin/double classic inland sole use.
- Twin/double classic side ocean view sole use.
Hand Picked By
Latest from our Travel Experts
Grenada is arguably one of the most stunning and exclusive islands in the Caribbean, known affectionately as the ‘spice of the Caribbean’ due to its numerous nutmeg...Read More
The island of Mauritius is truly beautiful and a popular destination for many...Read More
Date : 05/09/2018
Arriving in Greenwich, I was stunned by my first sight of the beautiful MV Viking Sea sitting in dock on the Thames. After...Read More