Preskil Beach Resort
Preskil Beach Resort
Star Rating: ****
Preskil Beach Resort is set within 3.5 hectares of lush tropical Mauritius gardens on a secluded peninsula with beautiful white sandy beaches. This luxury resort borders a sparkling lagoon and affords a magnificent view to I'lle aux Aigrettes, a unique bird sanctuary.
The atmosphere around the resort is friendly and relaxed. A choice of dining includes the large indoor buffet restaurant, Spices, and two à la carte restaurants: Tapas Grill and Beach Bar on the beachfront, and Charka Steakhouse & Bar for some of the best steaks around. There’s a whole host of free watersports including waterskiing, windsurfing, canoeing, pedal boats, sail boats, snorkelling outings and glass-bottom boat trips near Ile aux Aigrettes. On land, there’s tennis and bike hire, and if you want to get out and explore more of Mauritius then scooters and car rentals are available.
- Spices Restaurant – a large indoor space perfect for its buffet-style dining with European, Asian, African and local exotic cuisine.
- Charka Steakhouse & Bar for à la carte dining with an African influence and some of the best steaks around.
- Tapas Grill & Beach Bar for à la carte lunches and dinners on the Mediterranean-style deck or on the beach under individual thatched pavilions.
- Indigo Bar provides a sociable spot for cocktails, light meals and evening entertainment.
- 2 Swimming pools
- Wellness Centre
- Fitness centre
- Table Tennis
- Watersports including waterskiing, windsurfing, snorkelling, canoeing, pedal boats, and sail boats
- PADI & CMAS Dive centre
- Deep sea fishing , catamaran cruises to IleauxCerfs, hobbie cat, glass bottom boats to Blue Bay Marine Park and undersea walk
Please note: not all listed facilities are complimentary and all facilities and special offers are subject to availability and may be subject to seasonal demand
All inclusive at Preskil Beach Resort
- Buffet breakfast and lunch in Spices Restaurant. A choice of 3 restaurants for dinner: Spices international buffet with local specialities, Tapas Grill & Beach Bar for à la carte Mediterranean cuisine and Charka Steak House & Bar for fine South African meats.
- Unlimited locally bottled spirits, house wine, draught beers and soft drinks are available from the main bar and a selection of drinks from the minibar are available (replenished once a day).
- Watersports include pedal boats, canoeing, windsurfing, snorkelling, tennis and beach volleyball. Regular evening entertainment includes music and shows.
Lagoon Rooms have one king bed or twin beds, shower, air conditioning, TV, WIFI payable locally, minibar, tea & coffee making facilities, hairdryer, safe and balcony or terrace with seaview.
Prestige Cottages These rooms are more spacious at around 42 metres squared and the feature a corner bathroom. Bathrobe and slippers are provided in addition to the facilities offered by a lagoon room.
Deluxe Penthouse These large rooms are around 64 square metres in total and they feature a beautiful open plan bathroom affording stunning views with seperate bath and shower. Bathrobe and slippers are provided.
Hand Picked By
Latest from our Travel Experts
Great Rail Journeys wouldn’t normally have been my first choice if clients express an interest in river cruising…...Read More
After a short hop from Bristol to Milan with Ryanair we were transferred to the resort of Stresa for our 3 night stay in Lake Maggiore.
We checked into the 5* Villa...Read More