With breathtaking views of the 5 islands on the northern coast and a laidback atmosphere, Zilwa Attitude invites guests to become an islander.
Paying tribute to the island's national heritage, work by Mauritian writers, painters, architects and craftsmen is displayed throughout. Each room has been inspired by traditional homes and old seaside bungalows creating the contemporary "rustic chic" and Mauritian feel to the resort.
- 7 nights in a Superior Room
- Return flights
- All Inclusive
- 7 restaurants/bars
- 3 swimming pools
- Water sports
- Tennis court
- Free childrens club (3-12 years)
- 214 rooms and suites, including
- Superior Rooms with sea view
- Family Rooms/apartments with sea view
- Couple Deluxe Sea View or Beachfront Rooms
- 43 of these rooms are interconnecting
Hand Picked By
Latest from our Travel Experts
I was fortunate enough to have the trip of a lifetime to Banff, Lake Louise & Calgary. Words cannot do these wonderful resorts justice.
My trip started with...Read More
Having sold the Exodus product for more years than I care to remember, I recently jumped at the chance to experience their fabulous product...Read More