4* Columbus Hotel - Monaco
Star Rating: 4* Superior
This stylish design hotel and has been completely renovated and is located in the quiet harbour district of Fontvielle, a five minute ride from Casino Square using the complimentary shuttle service.
The 181 bedrooms are very comfortable and are decorated with black and white photos of Monaco’s 1930s heyday. The breakfast room has a terrace overlooking the Princess Grace Rose Garden and there is a lobby bar, a gym and a summer swimming pool.
- Return flights from Bristol
- Helicopter transfer on arrival
- 3 nights for the price of 2
- Private car transfers
- Accommodation including breakfast
- The Monaco Passport
- The services of the Kirker Concierge
- Kirker's Guide Notes to restaurants, museum and sightseeing
- 81 rooms and suites, entirely renovated in 2018
- 2/3 of our rooms are equipped with a terrace; views on the
- Princess Grace Rose Garden, the sea and/or swimming pool and old town of Monaco
- One-of a kind apartment (71m²) featuring two bedrooms, three terraces and two bathrooms
- 24h room service
- TAVOLO, Mediterranean restaurant with terrace for outdoor dining. All-day dining and lunch special from Monday to Friday.
- Customised banquet menus for private events, dinner parties and business meetings
- THE BAR cocktail bar, open from 3pm until 11.30 pm
- Heated outdoor pool with sea view open between April and October (closed Thursday mornings for maintenance)
- Fitness room with Technogym equipment (currently inaccessible)
- 24/7 Concierge service
- Porterage service
- Laundry service
- Luxury Mercedes Viano city shuttle (within specific schedule and circuit, inside Monaco only)
- Valet parking, with secure, on-site indoor parking for 90 vehicles (at a fee)
- Complimentary high-speed WIFI access throughout the hotel
Our Superior Rooms are the perfect solution for the budget-savvy traveller. Feel like a Monaco insider in these comfortable rooms facing the quiet residential area or the Princess Grace Rose Garden. Available in Queen -, King – or Twin bed configuration.
All rooms were renovated in 2018 and are equipped with: - Flat screen HD TV with screen mirroring options - Free high speed WIFI - Tea and coffee (Nespresso) facilities - Iron & Ironing board - Hairdryer - Dimmable lighting - USB electric plugs - Safety deposit box with charging option - Elemis Toiletry Products - Bathtub - Minibar
Hand Picked By
Latest from our Travel Experts
I have just come back from an amazing trip to Thailand on the 'Star Clipper'. It provided the experience of a traditional sailing ship or private yacht...Read More
I travelled this winter to Phuket in Thailand to join the Star Clipper for a unique sailing adventure through Thailand and Malaysia.
Before joining the...Read More