Sheraton Algarve Hotel, Praia da Falesia
Star Rating: *****
Sheraton Algarve Hotel stands proudly on a spectacular cliff-top surrounded by pine trees and overlooking miles of pristine beaches which edge the clear, blue Atlantic Ocean.
The Moorish influenced architecture compliments the resort’s surroundings and offers a charming combination of tiled patio courtyards and gardens recalling the rich heritage of the Algarve.
The elegant and airy interiors of the guest bedrooms feature crisp white linens, dark wood furniture, and amber tiled floors. Signature Luxury Collection beds offer the ultimate in comfort. Grand deluxe rooms add a sitting area to the deluxe rooms, whilst luxury suites are particularly spacious.
You can make the most of the hotel’s surroundings at the neighbouring nine-hole Pine Cliffs Golf Course and tennis academy. Or why not be revitalised in one of the indoor or outdoor swimming pools, sauna, or steam room. Alternatively pamper yourself at the resort’s beauty parlour.
The resort’s Porto Pirata children’s club offers 7,000 square meters of fun for the younger family members.
- All rooms feature air-conditioning, heating, satellite TV, telephone, minibar, safe, hairdryer and bathrobes.
- Some interconnecting rooms.
- Suites have separate sitting room.
- Outdoor swimming pools, indoor heated pool and children’s pool (towels, sun-loungers and parasols).
- Tennis courts.
- Golf academy, driving range, 9-hole course, putting greens, chipping and bunker practise areas and clubhouse.
- Health club with fitness room, sauna and Jacuzzi.
- Beauty Salon.
- Restaurants specialising in Portuguese and international cuisine.
- Beach club with views over the ocean (seasonal).
- Children’s club Porto Pirata (6 months-8yrs seasonal), Juniors Club (8yrs-12 yrs - seasonal).
- Lift from main hotel to beach path leads to staggered step down to main beach area.
- Not all facilities are complimentary and are subject to seasonal demand.
- 215 bedrooms and suites.
- Private transfer time from Faro airport is approximately 45 minutes.
- Deluxe twin inland balcony/terrace (max 3).
- Deluxe twin garden view (max 3).
- Deluxe twin ocean view (max 3).
- Grand deluxe twin resort view (max 3).
- Grand deluxe twin garden view (max 3).
- Luxury duplex suite resort view (max 3 or 2+2).
- Luxury duplex suite garden view (max 3 or 2+2).
- Luxury duplex suite ocean view (max 3 or 2+2).
- Deluxe twin inland sole use.
Hand Picked By
Latest from our Travel Experts
I have just come back from an amazing trip to Thailand on the 'Star Clipper'. It provided the experience of a traditional sailing ship or private yacht...Read More
I travelled this winter to Phuket in Thailand to join the Star Clipper for a unique sailing adventure through Thailand and Malaysia.
Before joining the...Read More