H10 Playa Meloneras Palace
H10 Playa Meloneras Palace
Star Rating: *****
Situated in an enviable location by the ocean and close to the Meloneras Golf Club. The bright airy reception areas of the hotel are typical of Canarian architecture and the attractive gardens, which lead to the beach via a promenade, boast two outdoor swimming pools.
Guests can choose to dine in the buffet or the a la carte restaurants and for lunch the poolside restaurant is ideal for a salad or barbecue.
A programme of daily entertainment is often complemented by evening music shows. Upgrading to the privilege service is recommended and includes free wifi, bathrobe and slippers, VIP amenities, welcome gift, tea & coffee making facilities, pillow menu, daily newspaper, late check-out (subject to availability), breakfast & dinner in the Gaudi restaurant, free access to the wellness centre and fitness room.
- All rooms feature air-conditioning, satellite TV, minibar and safe
- Some interconnecting rooms
- 2 outdoor swimming pools, one heated (towels, sunloungers and parasols, deposit payable)
- Wellness centre with swimming pool, water jets, water beds, waterfalls, Jacuzzi, sauna, Turkish bath, bi-thermal jet, ice cabin, beauty treatments and massage, fitness area
- Tennis courts, giant chess, table tennis and darts
- Tamadaba restaurant (buffet), Gaudi restaurant (a la carte - payable in full locally) and La Choza restaurant for light snacks beside the pool
- Lobby bar and piano bar
- Entertainment programme
- Children’s playground and mini club (4-12 years)
Please note: not all listed facilities are complimentary and all facilities and special offers are subject to availability and may be subject to seasonal demand
Opitonal All inclusive Option
- Half board, early continental breakfast, late breakfast, buffet lunch, ice cream and cakes, snacks
- Hot drinks, alcoholic drinks 10.30am-midnight (premium brands at supplement) Access to the fitness room and dynamic water circuit 10am-8pm
374 bedrooms and suites
- Twin/double (max 3 or 2+1)
- Twin/double ocean view (max 3 or 2+1)
- Twin/double ocean view privilege service (max 3 or 2+1)
- Junior suite ocean view (max 3 or 2+2)
- Junior suite ocean view privilege service (max 3 or 2+2)
- Twin/double sole use
- Twin/double ocean view sole use
Hand Picked By
Latest from our Travel Experts
I have just come back from an amazing trip to Thailand on the 'Star Clipper'. It provided the experience of a traditional sailing ship or private yacht...Read More
I travelled this winter to Phuket in Thailand to join the Star Clipper for a unique sailing adventure through Thailand and Malaysia.
Before joining the...Read More