Hotel Port Mahon
Hotel Port Mahon
Star Rating: ****
Situated in a residential area overlooking Mahon’s attractive harbour, Hotel Port Mahon is just five minutes’ stroll from the centre of town. The architectural history of the capital is reflected in the hotel’s colonial style and the delightful restaurant and terrace are ideal for al fresco dining.
The pleasant swimming pool area boasts a sun terrace with unique views over the harbour, providing a popular retreat for visitors. The harbour with its seafront promenade lined with boutiques and excellent fish restaurants is just a few minutes’ walk from the hotel: the shortest route involves more than 100 steps although there is a longer, but less strenuous, route by road.
The nearest beach is approximately four miles away.
- All rooms feature air-conditioning, heating, satellite TV, WiFi access, minibar and safe
- Junior suites also have a sitting area
- Outdoor swimming pool (towels, sunloungers and parasols)
- Restaurant with terrace area, a la carte lunch and buffet dining
- Bar serving drinks and light snacks
- Piano bar and comfortable lounge (subject to seasonal demand)
- Regular live music
Please note: not all listed facilities are complimentary and all facilities and special offers are subject to availability and may be subject to seasonal demand
- Twin room (max 2+1)
- Twin with balcony (max 2+1)
- Twin balcony sea view (max 2+1)
- Suite with sea view (max 3)
Hand Picked By
Latest from our Travel Experts
I have just come back from an amazing trip to Thailand on the 'Star Clipper'. It provided the experience of a traditional sailing ship or private yacht...Read More
I travelled this winter to Phuket in Thailand to join the Star Clipper for a unique sailing adventure through Thailand and Malaysia.
Before joining the...Read More