Playa de sa Coma, Majorca
Star Rating: *****
The elegant Mallorca Palace attracts many repeat guests. It enjoys a beautiful location halfway between the resorts of Cala Millor and Porto Cristo, and is close to the beach and the sandy bay of Sa Coma, just 250m away.
It is a modern low-rise hotel built in Mallorcan style using many traditional materials. The interior decoration and furnishings are a restful blend of traditional and modern, and original works of art by Mallorcan artists are used as decorative themes throughout the hotel.
The extensive, lush gardens surround a large pool area with spacious sun terraces, and the hotel offers a wide choice of leisure facilities including an indoor pool, fitness room, sauna, spa and wellness centre with Turkish bath.
This hotel is only suitable for adults and does not allow children under the age of 16 years.
- All rooms feature air-conditioning, heating, satellite TV and minibar
- Suites have a separate sitting room
- Large outdoor pool and sun terrace (towels, sunloungers and parasols), children’s pool, indoor heated pool (Oct-April)
- Beauty salon with sauna, Turkish bath and hairdresser
- Fitness centre
- Restaurant Sa Font
- Piano bar, sitting room and lounges, pool bar (weather permitting)
Please note: not all listed facilities are complimentary and all facilities and special offers are subject to availability and may be subject to seasonal demand
All inclusive Option
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Selection of local and international alcoholic drinks, cocktails, juices and soft drinks.
114 bedrooms and suites
- Twin room with balcony or terrace (max 2+1)
- Suite with balcony or terrace (max 3+1)
- Twin/double sole use
Hand Picked By
Latest from our Travel Experts
I have just come back from an amazing trip to Thailand on the 'Star Clipper'. It provided the experience of a traditional sailing ship or private yacht...Read More
I travelled this winter to Phuket in Thailand to join the Star Clipper for a unique sailing adventure through Thailand and Malaysia.
Before joining the...Read More