Melia Palace Atenea
Melia Palas Atenea
Star Rating: *****
Melia Palas Atenea enjoys a magnificent location in Palma, alongside the seafront promenade, with splendid views of Palma Bay. Directly opposite the marina, a short distance from Bellver Castle, and from the historical heart of the city, the hotel is located in one of the most prestigious areas of the city. The historic part of Palma is approximately 25 minutes walk from the hotel or 10 minutes by taxi.
Guests bedrooms are comfortably furnished and equipped with all the facilities one would expect of a four star hotel.
The hotel’s Maritimo restaurant enjoys an excellent reputation for its comprehensive menu which is complemented by an extensive bodega with a great variety of wines. In summer enjoy the sun with a refreshing food and beverage menu served in our pool bar while also admiring the spacious terrace and the views over Palma Bay.
The hotels well-equipped spa allows guests to discover the benefits of various treatments and massages whilst enjoying the sauna, steam bath and Jacuzzi.
- All rooms feature air-conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, intenet access, minibar and safe
- Outdoor swimming pool (towels, sunloungers and parasols)
- YHI Spa with numerous health and beauty treatments and massages, fitness room, hydrothermal circuit with sauna, steam bath, hot and cold shower and dynamic pool with Jacuzzi
- Maritimo restaurant offering Mediterranean and international cuisine
- Diana restaurant offering buffet breakfast
- Maritimo cafeteria offering a relaxed and informal setting with Mediterranean and international cuisine
- Pool bar & lobby bar
Please note: not all listed facilities are complimentary and all facilities and special offers are subject to availability and may be subject to seasonal demand
361 bedrooms and junior suites
- Twin/double inland with balcony or terrace (max 3)
- Twin/double sea view with balcony or terrace (max 3)
- Junior suite sea view with balcony or terrace (max 3)
- Twin/double inland with balcony or terrace sole use
- Twin/double sea view with balcony or terrace sole use
Hand Picked By
Latest from our Travel Experts
I have just come back from an amazing trip to Thailand on the 'Star Clipper'. It provided the experience of a traditional sailing ship or private yacht...Read More
I travelled this winter to Phuket in Thailand to join the Star Clipper for a unique sailing adventure through Thailand and Malaysia.
Before joining the...Read More