Radisson Blu Resort
Radisson Blu Resort
Star Rating: *****
In an enviable oceanfront location in Arguineguin, the brand new and superbly luxurious Radisson Blu Resort Gran Canaria is surrounded by picturesque beaches and features extensive outdoor areas with gorgeous salt and fresh water swimming pools to laze by, a small spa with a range of indulgent beauty treatments, and for those more active there’s a well-equipped fitness centre, tennis and paddle tennis facilities.
Wonderfully spacious and sleek guest rooms are of minimalist design incorporating marble flooring, modern furniture and plush bedding; each enjoying stunning views of the ocean and boasting state of the art five star amenities for the ultimate in luxurious comfort.
One bedroom suites enjoy twice the space with a separate living area and a fully equipped kitchen facility.
Buffet breakfast and dinner is served in the La Canaria restaurant, plus there's an a la carte rooftop restaurant and a pool bar for refreshing cocktails and aperitifs.
- All rooms feature air-conditioning, satellite TV, WiFi, minibar and safe
- Outdoor swimming pools (towels, sunloungers and parasols)
- Small spa with a range of beauty treatments and fitness centre
- Tennis court, paddle tennis, beach tennis, beach volleyball
- La Canaria buffet restaurant serving Half board breakfast and dinner, 222oSW Bar & Grill rooftop a la carte restaurant, pool bar
- Gift shop, on-site supermarket
Please note: not all listed facilities are complimentary and all facilities and special offers are subject to availability and may be subject to seasonal demand
189 bedrooms and suites
- Twin/double standard ocean view room (max 2)
- One bedroom suite ocean view (max 4)
- One bedroom superior suite ocean view (max 4)
- Two bedroom suite ocean view (min 4, max 4+2)
- Two bedroom superior suite ocean view (min 4, max 4+2)
- Three bedroom suite ocean view (min 6, max 8)
- Three bedroom luxury suite ocean view (min 6, max 6+2)
- Standard twin/double ocean view sole use
Hand Picked By
Latest from our Travel Experts
After an early start from Bristol airport, we arrived in the eternal city of Rome. Our 4-star hotel was...Read More
Having not travelled since 2019 I was really apprehensive of how the airport experience was going to be but...Read More