Star Rating: ****
A truly romantic boutique hotel exclusively for couples, Rendezvous fringes the two-mile sands of magical Malabar Beach. For the ultimate in beach relaxation, just push a flag into the soft sand for service...
Two miles from Castries, 1½ hours from the international airport, adjacent to the local airport (intermittent small aircraft noise). Experience the thrill of a helicopter transfer to this hotel and enjoy majestic views of Saint Lucia (extra cost). Rendezvous boasts fantastic new facilities including a lazy river with wading pools, a beautiful rockery garden and spa, 'The Spa In The Water Garden'. Take a refreshing dip in two swimming pools or unwind in the whirlpool. Work up a sweat at the fitness centre or on two floodlit tennis courts.
Hit the beach and try thrilling water-sports including waterskiing, windsurfing and scuba diving - the resort has a PADI diving centre. Soothe your soul with yoga and Pilates, take a bike tour, visit the golf clinic or try archery and beach volleyball. Later, dine in one of the two fabulous restaurants, sip a nightcap in one of the bars and enjoy nightly Champagne tasting.
- Two restaurants.
- Three bars.
- Lazy river with wading pools.
- Two swimming pools and a Jacuzzi.
- Fitness centre.
- Beach volleyball.
- Table tennis.
- Golf clinic.
- Bike tours.
- Regular entertainment.
- PADI diving centre.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Champagne tasting.
Restaurants & bars
- Terrace - Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Weekly beach barbecue with a beach party.
- The Trysting Place - Airconditioned restaurant with silver place settings, fine table linens and a resident guitarist. Serves dinner six nights a week.
- Poolside bar - Swim-up bar serving refreshing drinks during the day.
- Terrace Bar - Sip cocktails and unwind.
- Piano Bar - Stays open until the last guest goes to bed.
- Swimming pools.
- Two freshwater pools.
Spa & Wellness
- The Spa in the Water Garden Therapies available at the spa include:
- Elemis facials
- Hopi ear candling
- Body scrub Beauty treatments include.
- Eyelash and eyebrow tinting
- Eyebrow shaping
- Manicures and pedicures
- Two- mile white-sand beach.
- One free daily (excluding Sunday) dive for PADI-certified divers and a try dive for beginners.
- PADI certification available at an extra charge with fast-track option to study prior to arrival.
- Weekly golf clinic with a professional and a practice net.
- 100 rooms and suites each featuring air-conditioning, iPod docking station, tea and coffee making facilities, kingsize four-poster bed, shower, and balcony or terrace.
- Premium Garden view Rooms as above.
- Verandah Suites are more spacious with sitting area, body shower and large verandah with garden views.
- Seaside Suites are poolside with sitting area and marble bathroom.
- Luxury Beachfront Rooms are more spacious with hammock seat on the balcony or terrace.
- Beachfront Cottages are set on the beach and are surrounded by the hotel's gardens.
- Luxury Beachfront Suites are located over a split level have a wet bar and bath.
Hand Picked By
Latest from our Travel Blogs
10th October 2017: Cruising as a holiday choice continues to grow in popularity, and with it cruise lines are constantly...Read More
5th October 2017: After spending a day on board the beautiful Viking Star, Kate, Cruise Specialist at our Cirencester branch...Read More
3rd October 2017: Here at Miles Morgan Travel, we're proud of our travel expertise and like to...Read More