Banyan Tree Lang Co
Banyan Tree Lang Co
Star Rating: *****
Dramatic landscapes and sensational East Sea vistas greet you every day at Banyan Tree Lang Co, Central Vietnam. Located in Vietnam’s new playground and just over 40 kilometres away from both Da Nang and Hue Airport, this stunning all-pool villa resort is poised to be its most exclusive attraction. With the gentle waves of the East Sea lapping at your feet and the magnificent Truong Son (Annamite) Mountain Range in the background, Banyan Tree Lang Co is truly a multi-dimensional tropical beach retreat.
Celebrated for its tropical forests and pristine coastlines, Banyan Tree Lang Co is also ideally placed and equidistant to three UNESCO World Heritage Sites – the imperial city of Hue, the charming old town of Hoi An and the historical ruins of My Son. Explore the cultural wonders of Central Vietnam with customised tours and itineraries. With a myriad of activities for both culture aficionados and adrenaline seekers alike, there’s something for everyone at Banyan Tree Lang Co.
Tee off in style at the Sir Nick Faldo-designed 18-hole championship golf course. As the course meanders through rice paddies and trickling streams, admire the staggering mountain backdrop framed by a soft sandy beach blending out to sparkling blue waters. Non-golfers can also revel in the wide selection of land and sea sports set to thrill.
Retreat in splendid isolation at Banyan Tree Lang Co and immerse fully in the fascinating culture of Central Vietnam.
- Banyan Tree Spa – rejuvenate your senses with Asian-inspired therapies at this award-winning spa. Skilled therapists deliver relaxation and revitalisation with very exquisite spa treatment. Choose to receive your spa therapies in a Standard, Deluxe or royal Spa treatment room.
- Banyan Tree Gallery – recreate the Banyan Tree experience at home with an impressive merchandise collection of handicraft, resort apparel and signature spa amenities.
- Gymnasium and Yoga – Choose from a vigorous cardio session in the state-of-the-art gymnasium, or calming asanas performed in the Yoga pavilion.
- Water Sports Centre – explore the east Sea with an exhilarating day out sailing, windsurfing, canoeing or diving.
- Golf – Designed by golf legend, Sir Nick Faldo, the championship Laguna L ng Cô Golf Course is blessed with diverse terrain and stunning views of the coastline.
- Meeting Facilities – A well-appointed boardroom accommodates 12, an ideal venue for small meetings and intimate discussions.
- Destination Dining – A private meal in the exclusive confines of your all-pool villa is attainable with the extensive in-villa Dining menu and professional staff to tend to your dining needs. A romantic dinner on the beach is also on the menu.
- Azura – A casual beachfront restaurant with an open pizza counter designed to highlight the importance of fishing in vietnamese culture, Azura serves hearty italian fare, sumptuous seafood and delicious appetizers.
- Thu’ Quán – A novel concept, Thu’ Quán offers a sophisticated all-day snack menu of exquisite delicacies and an impressive selection of tea to impress even the most discerning connoisseur. Cocktails and other alcoholic concoctions are also available.
- Saffron – Climb the scenic tree-lined path to hilltop signature restaurant where you will enjoy a menu that is a combination of traditional Thai dishes with a modern twist, and innovative new ones.
- The Water Court – Savour French cuisine with hints of vietnamese influence at this brasserie. with indoor and alfresco seating, coupled with a show kitchen, dining at the restaurant is an experience in itself.
Inspired by the glory of ancient vietnamese dynasties past, the architecture and design of this stunning all pool-villa resort pays contemporary tribute to the cultural richness of the region. Integrating clay tiled pitched roofs, open courtyards and wood rafter ceilings, the main building and villas feature modern interpretations of design elements seen in the traditional garden houses of Hue.
Throughout the property, decorative panels, doors, walls and lamps are lavished with intricate latticework modelled after window patterns of Hue’s imperial citadel walls. Villa interiors are replete with traditional vietnamese aesthetic themes. Lotus motifs, lacquer and silk embroidery in a neutral palette of earth tones and accents of regal purple adorn fabrics, elegant furnishings, paintings and pottery.
Use of highly renewable materials such as bamboo, rattan and raffia are woven into the eco-friendly aspirations of the resort.
Lagoon Pool Villa
Soak in the idyllic surroundings with a lazy afternoon on the verandah of your lagoon pool villa, gazing at the calm lagoon. Perfectly set up for an intimate getaway, strike a romantic note in your holiday with an evening dip in the warm waters of your private pool.
Beach Pool Villa
At the Beach Pool villa, a stretch of pristine golden sand dazzling in the sun greets you each morning. After an invigorating swim in your private pool, take a restful nap in the sala pavilion replete with a plush mattress, or work on that tan on your timber sundeck. As dusk beckons, enjoy the breathtaking sunset and retreat into your abode as the starry sky bids you good night.
Hand Picked By
Latest from our Travel Experts
I have just come back from an amazing trip to Thailand on the 'Star Clipper'. It provided the experience of a traditional sailing ship or private yacht...Read More
I travelled this winter to Phuket in Thailand to join the Star Clipper for a unique sailing adventure through Thailand and Malaysia.
Before joining the...Read More