Australia with the Specialists
Olivia Experiences Southern Australia
Olivia, Australia Specialist at our Bath branch, was lucky enough to tour Southern Australia and tells us about her many highlights.
"From wildlife watching, to hiking, to sitting back and taking a drive along the Great Ocean Road, Australia makes for not only a great trip, but the opportunity to see and take part in new adventures which are sure to make lasting memories for years to come. I can't recommend a trip here enough!"
Australia Specialists on Your Local High Street
With 15 shops on high streets across the South West and South Wales, we are proud to have an Australia Specialist in every one of our shops. They can advise on the best itineraries and how to get the most from your trip, so give them a call, drop by one of our shops or make a free appointment for coffee and a chat to find out more. Our Australia Specialists can offer:
- Tailor-made holidays
- Free appointment service
- Flights, hotels and stopovers
- Escorted tours and cruises
- Car and campervan hire
- Rail and coach passes
- Special experiences and excursions
- Visa service
Find your Local Australia Specialist:
- Abergavenny: Eva Hanley
- Bath: Brenda Arter and Olivia Thomson
- Cheltenham: Beth Pegler, Stuart Marmon and Judy Scott
- Chepstow: Mandy Shilling
- Cirencester: Laura Waites
- Clifton Village: Louise Pye and Sarah Wilkins
- Gloucester: Carla Mekins
- Malmesbury: Meg Gardiner
- Monmouth: Clare Hughes
- Nailsworth: Claire Griffiths
- Portishead: Vicky Gurney
- Ross on Wye: Debbie Smith
- Taunton: Katie Tucker
- Wells: Margaret Moulton, Maria Millard and Sarah Phillips
- Yeovil: Jon Shillito and Sharon Boon
Our Top Selling Australia Itineraries
These holidays are just a sample of what we can put together for you. Contact your local Australia Specialist to find out about many more.
If you're interested in travelling even further afield, here are our favourite tours to New Zealand. Ask our Travel Specialists about these and many more.