Emerald Waterways Cruises on 2020
The new Emerald Harmony
The spectacular Emerald Harmony Star-Ship will exceed all your expectations, as it introduces you to the majesty of the Mekong. Reaching 239ft in length, 42 cabins accommodate 84 guests and 40 crew members, enabling her to provide spacious suites and public areas, as well as an excellent staff-to-guest ratio. Unlike other similar sized ships, Emerald Waterways have specifically designed the Emerald Harmony to sail into the centre of Ho Chi Minh City, allowing us to dock in the heart of this fantastic city.
- Return economy flights and transfers
- All port charges and airport taxes
- Spectacular innovations like an indoor pool which transforms into a cinema at night
- All on-board meals and a collection of highlight dinners at Reflections Restaurant with the option to enjoy a light lunch, al-fresco on The Terrace
- Enjoy an included shore excursion almost every day of your cruise
- From luscious lattes to creamy cappuccinos, Emerald Waterways' state-of-the-art coffee machines are yours to enjoy throughout your cruise
- Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks served with lunch and dinner on-board
- Complimentary on-board Wi-Fi
- All tips are taken care of
- All port charges, airport taxes
- Partake in at least one EmeraldACTIVE and EmeraldPLUS experience with every Emerald Waterways itinerary
- Complimentary on-board bicycles
Join the Emerald Harmony on one of these three amazing itineraries
Splendours of Europe
15 day cruise
From only £3,595pp
April - October 2019
Highlights: Amsterdam | Cologne | Rüdesheim | Miltenberg | Wertheim | Bamberg | Nuremberg | Kelheim | Regensburg | Passau | Linz | Melk | Vienna | Bratislava | Budapest
Includes flights from a choice of up to 15 UK airports.
Other great River Cruises from Emerald Waterways
Our Expert Opinion
"Emerald Waterways is one of the most innovative river cruise lines on Europe’s waterways, offering award-winning, luxury cruising on board their unique ‘Star-ships’. Guests love the swimming pool that transforms into a cinema at night, and the suite that includes a balcony at the touch of a button.Their exceptional EmeraldVALUE promise means that everything you could want is included, from flights to overseas transfers, all meals on board, drinks with lunch and dinner, spacious accommodation, EmeraldACTIVE and EmeraldPLUS excursions, and all port charges, airport taxes and tipping is included in the price you pay!"
Emma O'Donovan, River Cruise Specialist, Gloucester Branch
Get in Touch
Our Travel Specialists are on 15 high streets across the region and at the end of the phone until 10pm. We can discuss Viking river cruises in any way that suits you - pop in and see us, make an appointment for a coffee and a chat, call us on 0800 012 4529 or complete our enquiry form and we'll get straight back to you. See all our shop locations here
The Home of River Cruise
With river cruise being the largest growing sector of the travel industry, we are proud to be known as 'The Home of River Cruise'. We work with the biggest selection of river cruise companies and, thanks to our trained river cruise specialists in every shop, we offer expert advice and first hand knowledge to help you choose the right destination, itinerary and style of ship for you.
*Terms and conditions: Subject to availability