Fred. Olsen Cruises 2019
Our Expert Opinion
"Miles Morgan Travel has a long history of working closely with Fred. Olsen Cruises and we are its main agent in the South West and Wales. Every year we have a selection of departures for you to choose from, offering you the ease of free return transport to the port from any Miles Morgan Travel shop. This offer is exclusive to us at no charge to you."
Nina Robertshaw, our Cruise Specialist in Ross-on-Wye
Why Cruise With Fred. Olsen?
- A brand you can trust
- Two-time winner of the "Best for Itineraries" in the Cruise Critic UK Editors’ Picks Awards
- Tailored extensions to suit your needs
- Friendly, smaller, more intimate ships
- Excellent offers with early bookings
- Fantastic food and great personal service
- Itineraries that deliver authentic experiences of different cultures
Contact your local Cruise Specialist to find out more about these cruises, plus many more.
Indonesian Island Discovery
12 nights, 28th November 2019
Featuring a number of Indonesia’s scenic islands, this extensive exploration of the world’s largest archipelagic country aboard Boudicca will offer unmissable sights and experiences throughout, with chances to seek-out natural wonders, incredible fauna and flora, breathtaking beaches and more amongst diverse, unspoilt landscapes.
Inside cabin from only £2,999