P&O Cruises Winter 2019/20 Programme On Sale Now
Exciting News about P&O Cruises Winter 2019/20 Programme
As a Main Agent for P&O Cruises in the South West and South Wales, we're delighted to let you know that P&O Cruises Winter 2019/20 Programme is now on sale. Our Cruise Specialists can now share with you all of the new itineraries and prices, so do pop into your local branch for a coffee or tea to have a chat and find out more.
What's New for 2019/20?
- 181 new cruises
- Extension of Dubai & Arabian Gulf on Oceana to a full season
- Ventura and Arcadia operate the 5 night New Year Short Breaks
- Ventura to operate both 35 night Caribbean cruises in spring
Our Favourite 2019/20 Itineraries
Here are our favourite new 2019/20 itineraries from P&O Cruises; contact us to find out about these and many more.
99 night cruise from Southampton on board Arcadia
From only £9,999pp
3rd January 2020
Highlights: 28 ports including Madeira - Barbados - Curacao - Panama Canal (full transit) - Puerto Quetzal - Manzanillo - San Francisco (overnight) - Honolulu (overnight) - Pago Pago - International Date Line - Nuku 'Alofa - Tauranga - Auckland - Bay Of Islands - Sydney (overnight) - Brisbane - Great Barrier Reef & Whitsunday Islands - Manila - Shanghai (overnight) - Hong Kong (overnight) - Singapore - Port Kelang - Penang - Colombo - Dubai (overnight) - Muscat - Suez Canal - Malta - Lisbon
Includes a choice of on-board spending money, port parking or return travel to Southampton
Our Expert Opinion
"I am delighted to share the news that the P&O new winter 2019/20 cruises are on sale now with a huge range of stunning itineraries. Ever dreamt of a world cruise? Here we showcase the new world cruise on Arcadia, but if time doesn’t allow for the whole voyage why not join one of the sectors. Other great news is that due to popular demand we have more Caribbean fly cruises available with flights from Cardiff. Whichever cruise you choose with P&O, we have a Specialist who can offer first hand expert advice."
Alison Saunders, Cruise Specialist, Nailsworth Branch
Why Cruise With P&O Cruises?
- Britain's favourite cruise line
- Many departures sailing from Southampton
- Fly-cruises from Bristol Airport
- On-board prices in pound sterling
- 'Local' pub prices at the bars
- Home comforts such as afternoon tea and three pin plugs
- Best of British food scene with food heroes
- Entertainment geared to British tastes including Strictly Come Dancing