P&O Cruises Winter 2019/20 Programme On Sale Now
Exciting News about P&O Cruises Winter 2019/20 Programme
As a Main Agent for P&O Cruises in the South West and South Wales, we're delighted to let you know that P&O Cruises Winter 2019/20 Programme is now on sale. Our Cruise Specialists can now share with you all of the new itineraries and prices, so do pop into your local branch for a coffee or tea to have a chat and find out more.
On Sale Dates for P&O Cruises
- Mon 19th & Tues 20th March: On sale to Caribbean, Baltic and Ligurian tier members of the P&O Cruises loyalty club
- Wed 21st March: On general sale - cruises sailing October 2019 to December 2019
- Thurs 22nd March: On general sale - cruises sailing January 2020 to March 2020
Early Booking Offers
- 5% low deposit on all new winter 2019/20 holidays*
- 5% past guest discount on all new winter 2019/20 holidays*
- P&O Cruises loyalty club discounts on selected holidays for Peninsular Club members available until departure*
What's New for 2019/20?
- 181 new cruises
- Extension of Dubai & Arabian Gulf on Oceana to a full season
- Ventura and Arcadia operate the 5 night New Year Short Breaks
- Ventura to operate both 35 night Caribbean cruises in spring
Our Favourite 2019/20 Itineraries
Here are our favourite new 2019/20 itineraries from P&O Cruises; contact us to find out about these and many more.
99 night cruise from Southampton on board Arcadia
From only £9,999pp
3rd January 2020
Highlights: 28 ports including Madeira - Barbados - Curacao - Panama Canal (full transit) - Puerto Quetzal - Manzanillo - San Francisco (overnight) - Honolulu (overnight) - Pago Pago - International Date Line - Nuku 'Alofa - Tauranga - Auckland - Bay Of Islands - Sydney (overnight) - Brisbane - Great Barrier Reef & Whitsunday Islands - Manila - Shanghai (overnight) - Hong Kong (overnight) - Singapore - Port Kelang - Penang - Colombo - Dubai (overnight) - Muscat - Suez Canal - Malta - Lisbon
Includes a choice of on-board spending money, port parking or return travel to Southampton
Our Expert Opinion
"I am delighted to share the news that the P&O new winter 2019/20 cruises are on sale now with a huge range of stunning itineraries. Ever dreamt of a world cruise? Here we showcase the new world cruise on Arcadia, but if time doesn’t allow for the whole voyage why not join one of the sectors. Other great news is that due to popular demand we have more Caribbean fly cruises available with flights from Cardiff. Whichever cruise you choose with P&O, we have a Specialist who can offer first hand expert advice."
Alison Saunders, Cruise Specialist, Nailsworth Branch
Why Cruise With P&O Cruises?
- Britain's favourite cruise line
- Many departures sailing from Southampton
- Fly-cruises from Bristol Airport
- On-board prices in pound sterling
- 'Local' pub prices at the bars
- Home comforts such as afternoon tea and three pin plugs
- Best of British food scene with food heroes
- Entertainment geared to British tastes including Strictly Come Dancing
*Terms and conditions
Prices shown are per person based on two adults sharing and are subject to availability.
5% low deposit is applicable to all guests making a new booking from our new winter 2019/20 collection before 30th April 2018. After this date the standard deposit of 15% will apply. The winter 2019/20 collection relates to all applicable cruises sailing from 17 October 2019. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer in whole or on individual cruises at any time.
5% booking discount is applicable to past guests making a new Select Price booking from our new winter 2019/20 collection before 30th April 2018. The winter 2019/20 collection relates to all applicable cruises sailing from 17 October 2019. This discount is additional to Select Price benefits and is not applicable on Early Savers. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer in whole or on individual cruises at any time.
Members of the P&O Cruises Peninsular Club benefit from an additional 5% discount with Select Price bookings on selected cruises available until departure.