Riviera River Cruises Now on Sale for 2019
The Affordable Five-Star River Cruise Experience
As 'The Home of River Cruise' in the South West and South Wales, we can highly recommend exploring the world's most stunning rivers with Riviera Travel. Riviera were voted 'Travel Brand of the Year - 2017' by the Which? Awards for the fifth consecutive year.
We are proud to be Riviera's main agent, our knowledge and expertise in their carefully planned itineraries, ships and all they have to offer is second to none. With River Cruise Specialists in all of our 15 branches, please do pop in, or call to browse through and discover Riviera's range of river cruises for 2019.
Exciting News for 2019
- Two brand new 5 star ships will be joining the fleet. MS Dylan Thomas and MS George Eliot will offer an exciting selection of itineraries.
- Plus, great news also for solo travellers that Riviera have a limited number of cabins with no sole occupancy supplement. However early booking is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Itineraries for 2019
Here are some of Riviera Travel's 2019 river cruises, contact our River Cruise Specialists to find out more.
Our Expert Opinion
"Many of our customers love Riviera Travel River Cruises and they continue to be one of our bestselling cruise lines. It’s not surprising that they’ve been awarded Which? Magazine’s Recommended Provider Status for five-consecutive years and Travel Brand of the Year 2017. There will be two brand new gleaming ships added for 2019, both offering deluxe balcony suites and superior suites with floor to ceiling glass doors and stunning river views. Early booking, as ever, is strongly recommended with Riviera Travel."
Fiona Fortune, our River Cruise Specialist in Portishead
Why Riviera for your next river cruise?
- More customers from the UK now choose Riviera Travel for their European River Cruises
- One of the youngest fleets of modern, comfortable river cruise ships
- The best price to quality ratio in the premium river cruise market
- Relaxed itineraries with included excursions and free time
- Spacious cabins and suites, all with beautifully appointed en suite bathrooms and spectacular river views
- Exceptional dining from early risers' breakfast to midnight snacks
- Optional drinks packages available to pre-book
- Complimentary tea, coffee and Wi-Fi on board
- A choice of regional flights from the UK, or Eurostar options
- All escorted by our experienced Riviera Travel Tour Managers
Get in Touch
Our Travel Specialists are on 15 high streets across the region and at the end of the phone until 10pm. We can discuss Riviera river cruises in any way that suits you - pop in and see us, make an appointment for a coffee and a chat, call us on 0800 012 4529 or complete our enquiry form and we'll get straight back to you. See all our shop locations here
The Home of River Cruise
With river cruise being the largest growing sector of the travel industry, we are proud to be known as 'The Home of River Cruise'. We work with the biggest selection of river cruise companies and, thanks to our trained river cruise specialists in every shop, we offer expert advice and first hand knowledge to help you choose the right destination, itinerary and style of ship for you.