Our Expert Opinion
"As a main agent for Saga Holidays, we are delighted to bring you some of their top picks for winter sun, beach breaks. All of the hotels I have chosen are either 4 or 5 star properties and offer exceptional service and facilities with great prices. Nature lovers will be in their element at the Occidental Isla Cristina, situated in the west of Spain on the edge of a nature reserve, home to a large variety of colourful migrating birds, and close enough for a visit to Seville."
Sharon Boon, Travel Specialist, Yeovil Branch
Saga Holidays are so popular with our customers as we see people returning year after year. Relax while Saga Escorts take care of everything, plus cruising with Saga you will enjoy high standards of service and superb cuisine whilst meandering through some of the world's most stunning rivers.
Why book with Saga?
- £99 deposit when you book by 31st July 2018
- Included VIP Door-to-Door Travel Service - on all river cruises of 11 nights or more and selected European Tours.
- Regional flights - Offering a wide choice of flights from up to 13 local airports including Bristol, Cardiff and Birmingham
- Optional travel insurance included - on all overseas stays and tours
7 nights for less than the price of 5
Europe & Mediterranean
Why Travel With Saga?
- VIP door-to-door travel service with many tours
- Optional travel insurance included
- Holidays specially designed for the over 50’s
- Fantastic value for money
- Experience you can rely on
- A Saga tour manager
- Tours include porterage of luggage and visas
- Selected departures for solo travellers
Get in Touch
Our Travel Specialists are on 15 high streets across the region and at the end of the phone until 10pm. We can discuss Saga holidays in any way that suits you - pop in and see us, make an appointment for a coffee and a chat, call us on 0800 012 4529 or complete our enquiry form and we'll get straight back to you. See all our shop locations here