Experience the dramatic scenery of the mountains meeting the sea by setting sail to fjord favourite, Flåm.
- A chauffeur service to the port up to 250 miles each way† or included car parking, domestic flights (subject to availability), coach or rail travel
- Optional travel insurance underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch, and additional cancellation rights, unless you have your own insurance in which case a reduction is available. Cover is subject to a few medical questions.
- Included sightseeing excursions on cruises from April-December 2021
- A balcony cabin aboard Spirit of Discovery and Spirit of Adventure
- All meals, snacks and daily afternoon tea
- Speciality dining
- All-inclusive drinks
- All on-board 'tips' and bar service charges
- A full programme of live music, entertainment and talks
- Gym, sauna and exercise classes
- 24-hour room service
- Welcome sailaway party with complimentary drinks
- Unlimited tea, coffee and fruit juices in selected venues
- Porterage of luggage at the port
- Shuttle bus at most ports
Hand Picked By
Spirit of Adventure
Spirit of Adventure's maiden season is now on sale. Taking to the oceans in the Summer of 2020, our second new ship is being built by the same expert team at the Meyer Werft shipyard.
She's a beautiful sister to Spirit of Discovery, but with a host of surprises all her own, including two new speciality restaurants and vibrant new cabins, all with a private balcony for every guest.
Spirit of Adventure Profile
- Gross register tonnage: 58,250
- Passengers: 999 Guest capacity (double occupancy)
- Crew: 517
- Length: 774.3ft
- Beam: 102.4ft
- Year built: 2020
Day 1: Dover
Day 2: At Sea
Day 3: Bergen, Norway
Day 4: Flam, Norway
Day 5: Cruising Sognefjord
Cruise Norway's largest and deepest fjords, Sognefjord, often referred to as the 'King of the Fjords'.
Day 6: Stavanger, Norway
Day 7: At Sea
Day 8: Dover
Cabin and Fares
|Cabin Type||Guide Price||Additional Info|
|Balcony Cabin||From £1,748pp||All Inclusive|
All cabins include 24-hour room service, Wi Fi, tea & coffee making facilities, turndown service, private balcony, private bathroom and wc with shower, fresh fruit, bathrobes, slippers and toiletries.