Australia Escorted Tours
Is Australia on your bucket list for 2017? Whether you want to explore the magnificent outback, visit some of the world's greatest natural wonders, experience unique wildlife, indulge in fabulous food and wine or just relax on a stunning beach, Australia has it all.
Where to Go and What to See
We can help you plan your perfect holiday to Australia including:
- Self-drive, independent & escorted tours
- Stays in the major cities including Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane
- The Great Barrier Reef and Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- The Great Ocean Road and the famous Twelve Apostles
- Beach destinations including the Gold Coast and Hamilton Island
- Amazing wildlife watching from dolphins and turtles to kangaroos and koalas
- Rail journeys including the Ghan and the Indian Pacific
Australia Specialists on Your Local High Street
With 15 shops on high streets across the South West and South Wales, we are proud to have an Australia Specialist in every one of our shops. Our Specialists have a wealth of first hand experience of travelling in Australia and can advise on the best tours and places to stay to suit you.
Free Appointment Service
Give our Australia Specialists a call, drop by one of our shops or make a free appointment for coffee and a chat to find out more.
Just A Small Selection of Our Tours
These holidays are just a sample of the tours and tailor made holidays we can put together for you.
Sydney, Rock & Reef
12 nights from £2,799pp
This iconic multi-centre combines the very best of Australia and is perfect for first-time visitors. Begin your stay visiting the iconic sights of Sydney – see the Sydney Opera House, stroll through the harbour or take a day trip to the Blue Mountains. Then head over to the Red Centre to visit Kings Canyon and Ayers Rock. Conclude your experience at Port Douglas - gateway to the Great Barrier Reef.
Queensland Motorhome Adventure
16 nights from £1,829pp
Discover Queensland for yourself as you take to the roads in a modern Apollo motorhome complete with kitchen and sleeping area. Travel from Brisbane to Cairns and take in the stunning coastal sights including whale watching off the coast of Brisbane.
Highlights of Australia
18 nights from £3,699pp
On this escorted tour with Titan Travel, discover just how diverse Australia is, from the seasonal southern states of New South Wales, Victoria and Western Australia, to tropical Queensland and the Northern Territory’s ‘red centre’, and see Australia’s natural and man-made icons - the Great Barrier Reef, Uluru, and Sydney Opera House.
Includes Titan’s VIP Home Departure Service
Darwin, Top End National Parks, the Red Centre & Sydney
13 nights from £3,932pp
The Northern Territory has a vast array of terrains and experiences just waiting to be discovered, including this tour's highlight, the Ghan Railway. Get up-close with prehistoric crocs, discover aboriginal art and see the sunrise over Uluru.
Grand Tour of Australia
27 nights from £5,899pp
Australians are renowned for their love of the outdoors, and you will quickly discover why on this fantastic adventure with Titan Travel. This escorted tour takes in the entire country in a month for an unforgettable holiday.
Includes Titan’s VIP Home Departure Service
More Australia Tours
Give our Travel Specialists a call, drop by one of our shops or make an appointment for coffee and a chat to find out more about these tours, plus many other itineraries that we can put together for you.
- Gran Tasman 9 nights in Tasmania Further Information
- City Sights & Aussie Island Delights 20 nights in Sydney, Tasmania and Melbourne Further Information
- Surf’s Up! 16 nights on the Pacific Coast Touring Route Further Information
- The Great Australian Rail Odyssey 23 nights exploring Australia by rail Further Information
- Perth, Darwin & the Pacific Coast 19 nights exploring the ‘real Australia’ Further Information
- Sydney & the Gold Coast 10 nights in Sydney and the stunning beaches of the Gold Coast Further Information
- Victoria & South Australia 16 nights showcasing some of the best culture, wine, food and wildlife that Australia has to offer Further Information
- Coral Coast & Dolphins 12 nights watching dolphins, turtles, manta rays and the massive whale shark Further Information
Stay up to date with all our latest news, expert advice from our Travel Specialists and the very best travel offers.
Download Travel Talk
Take a look at our special Cruise edition of Travel Talk below for inspirational holidays and offers.Download Brochure