Australia with the Specialists
Is Australia on your bucket list? Whether you want to explore the magnificent outback, visit some of the world's greatest natural wonders, experience unique wildlife, indulge in fabulous food and wine or just relax on a stunning beach, Australia has it all.
Australia Specialists on Your Local High Street
With 15 shops on high streets across the South West and South Wales, we are proud to have an Australia Specialist in every one of our shops. Our Specialists have a wealth of first hand experience of travelling in Australia and can advise on the best tours and places to stay to suit you. Give them a call, drop by one of our shops or make a free appointment for coffee and a chat to find out more.
Beth, Manager at our Cheltenham shop, was lucky enough to experience all that Queensland has to offer in her recent trip.
"This trip was truly a trip of a lifetime, and met my expectations, and more. My highlight was being given this opportunity to feed the kangaroos as they hopped around and I even cuddled a koala! Here is a photo of me with CJ the koala. Due to Queensland laws it is the only state in Australia where you are still able to hold a koala. They do this by enrolling every working koala into a ‘Koala Union’ which allows them to work for 20 minutes a day. Before and after their shift, they’re left to do as they please, which seems to mainly involve eating and sleeping!"
Experience Queensland for yourself...
Tropical North Queensland
8 nights from £2,069pp
15th February - 21th March 2018
Spend 4 nights in Mission Beach at 4* Castaways Resort & Spa Mission Beach. Then stay 4 nights in Cairns at 5* Pullman Cairns International. Enjoy a unique tour, reef exploration tour with Mission Beach dive, Kuranda rail & skyrail half-day tour and Tjapukai by night tour.
Southern Queensland and Whitsundays
10 nights from £1,969pp
17th February - 11 March 2018
Take this stunning self-drive across Southern Queensland and Whitsundays. Stay in Brisbane, Gold Coast and Hamilton Island. Enjoy a whale watching cruise on the Gold Coast and discover the sea life on a full day beach and snorkel experience.
More Top Selling Australia Holidays
Here is just a sample of other Australia holidays we can book for you.
More Australia Holidays
Give our Travel Specialists a call, drop by one of our shops or make an appointment for coffee and a chat to find out more about these tours, plus many other itineraries that we can put together for you.
- Gran Tasman 9 nights in Tasmania Further Information
- City Sights & Aussie Island Delights 20 nights in Sydney, Tasmania and Melbourne Further Information
- Surf’s Up! 16 nights on the Pacific Coast Touring Route Further Information
- The Great Australian Rail Odyssey 23 nights exploring Australia by rail Further Information
- Perth, Darwin & the Pacific Coast 19 nights exploring the ‘real Australia’ Further Information
- Sydney & the Gold Coast 10 nights in Sydney and the stunning beaches of the Gold Coast Further Information
- Victoria & South Australia 16 nights showcasing some of the best culture, wine, food and wildlife that Australia has to offer Further Information
- Coral Coast & Dolphins 12 nights watching dolphins, turtles, manta rays and the massive whale shark Further Information
Stay up to date with all our latest news, expert advice from our Travel Specialists and the very best travel offers.
Download Travel Talk
Take a look at our Home of River Cruise brochure below, packed full of a huge selection of tempting river cruises.Download Brochure