Star rating: *****
In a beautiful location on a wooded hillside overlooking the Ionian Sea in the peaceful village of Agios Ioannis Peristeron, stylish Marbella Corfu enjoys magnificent views. It provides a tranquil setting where relaxing days can be spent on the hotel’s own sand and shingle beach, a short stroll through the immaculate flower filled gardens, or by one of the glorious outdoor pools, or relaxing in the spa.
More energetic guests can enjoy tennis, volleyball, and the gym plus watersports at the beach and for children, children's clubs, two separate pools and play equipment dotted around the lovely gardens.
Spacious, well-appointed guest rooms and suites, and family rooms, are set either in the main building or in annexes throughout the grounds, and there’s tempting dining and magnificent views in the main restaurant, La Terraza, and the best of traditional Greek cuisine at the a la carte Cascade by the pool, plus delightful light lunches and refreshing drinks at the Dolphin beach restaurant.
- All rooms feature air-conditioning, satellite TV, WiFi, minibar ( on request) and safe
- 3 outdoor swimming pools (towels, sunloungers and parasols), 2 children’s pools
- Spa with a range of massage and beauty treatments, sauna, hammam, gym
- Waterskiing, jet ski, parasailing, wake board, banana rides, pedaloes, canoes
- Tennis, table tennis, pool table, archery, volleyball, boccia, basketball, aerobics, aqua gym, yoga
- La Terraza buffet restaurant, Italian, Greek and seafood a la carte restaurants, poolside a la carte - restaurant, beach restaurant
- 4 bars
- Daytime activities and evening entertainment
- Internet corner, WiFi
- Children's club (4-12 years)
- Creche (4 months to 3 years) Pre-booking in advance is recommended via - www.mbh.worldwidekidscompany.com
- Private beach
- Not all facilities are complimentary and are subject to seasonal demand
- 384 bedrooms and suites
- Private transfer time: approximately 25 minutes
- Ultra All-Inclusive at Marbella Corfu includes
- Full American Breakfast buffet (07:00-10:00) or late continental breakfast (10:00-10:30)
- Lunch of either an international cuisine buffet at the main restaurant, selected menu at Cascades a la carte or, light snack buffet at Dolphin Beach Bar
- Dinner buffet at the main restaurant including special theme nights
- One dinner at the a la carte Italian restaurant per stay (reservations required)
- Soft drinks and selected alcoholic beverages (special brands will be charged at full price)
- Free use of sauna and hammam, up on availability and reservations
- Children's mini-club ages 4-12 Available daily, except Sundays
- Day activities like aerobics, gym, competition games, tennis (payable with light), table tennis, darts, basket ball, volley ball, mini soccer, archery and boccia.
- Entertainment - Greek night with group of local dancers every Monday. Live music and shows every day at the Main bar.
Room Types of Marbella Corfu
- Promo deluxe double room balcony or terrace and garden view ( max 2+1)
- Twin/double garden view (max 3 or 2+1)
- Twin/double sea view (max 3 or 2+1)
- Superior twin/double garden view (max 3 or 2+1)
- Superior twin/double sea view (max 3 or 2+1)
- Family garden view (max 4 or 2+2)
- Family sea view (max 2 or 2+2)
- Superior family garden view (max 4 or 2+2)
- Superior family sea view (max 4 or 2+2)
- Junior Suite sea view (3 or 2+1)
- Junior Suite panorama with whirlpool (max 3 or 2+1)
- Suite sea view (max 4 or 2+2)
- 2 bedroom suite sea view (5 or 2+3)
- Presidential suite sea view (max 5 or 2+3)
Hand Picked By
Latest from our Travel Experts
I have just come back from an amazing trip to Thailand on the 'Star Clipper'. It provided the experience of a traditional sailing ship or private yacht...Read More
I travelled this winter to Phuket in Thailand to join the Star Clipper for a unique sailing adventure through Thailand and Malaysia.
Before joining the...Read More