Grand Hotel Wien
Grand Hotel Wien
Star Rating: *****
With an unparalleled selection of world class museums, art galleries, concert halls and theatres, Vienna is perhaps the most culturally rewarding destination in the world. You will enjoy entrance to the Kunsthistorisches and the Leopold Museums, and the Kirker Concierge is at your disposal to booke opera, concert or ballet tickets or entrance to one of 2018's major exhibitions.
This fine hotel stands on the Karntner Ring in the centre of Vienna, a few yards from the Opera House and a ten minute stroll from St. Stephen's Cathedral.
A member of 'The Leading Hotels of the World', there are 205 traditionally-furnished rooms and suites. The 'Le Ciel' rooftop restaurant (with bar and summer open-air terrace) is famous for its Michelin-starred French and Viennese dishes. Japanese specialities are served in the Unkai restaurant, and delicious coffees and pastries in the Grand Café.
- Return flights from Bristol
- Return private car transfers
- Accommodation including breakfast
- Kirker's Guide Notes to restaurants, museum and sightseeing
- The Vienna Masterticket gaining entrance to the Leopold Museum and the Kunsthistorisches Museum
- The services of the Kirker Concierge
- Meeting rooms
- Wedding venue
These warm and cosy guest rooms measure between 30 and 35 square metres and offer a sizeable working area and all amenities one may expect from a luxury hotel as the Grand Hotel Wien is positioned.
The luxurious bathrooms are made of marble and offer a double washbasin. Each room is equipped with antique furniture, beautiful fabrics, two telephones and a flatscreen TV.
All Superior Rooms at the Grand Hotel Wien have a view to the inner courtyard of the Grand Hotel Wien and guarantee absolute calmness.
Hand Picked By
- Date: Various departures for 2021 & 2022
- Star Rating: 5
- Board Basis: Bed & Breakfast
- Duration: 3 nights
- Departure Airport: Bristol
- Guide Price: From £848pp
- Includes flights, transfers, accommodation with breakfast and a Vienna Masterticket providing entrance to the Kunsthistorisches and Leopold museums.
Latest from our Travel Experts
Recently I have had the privilege to sail onboard one of Fred Olsen’s new ships, the Bolette. The...Read More
The Olsen Way – The perfect way to Cruise
I was thrilled to be able to sail on the inaugural...Read More