Canada - Be Inspired by the Specialists
There has never been a better time to visit Canada than in 2017, when it celebrates its 150th Anniversary. National celebrations are planned, with National Park fees being waived for the whole year. In addition, Canada was named by Lonely Planet as the number 1 destination to visit in 2017, and customers are already booking early for 2018.
Holidays to Canada
With 15 shops on high streets across the South West and South Wales, we are proud to have a Canada Specialist in every one. They can advise on the best itineraries to suit you, including:
- Self-drive, independent & escorted tours
- Amazing wildlife experiences including bear watching
- Wide range of hotels and sightseeing options
- A great range of cruises to Alaska and Eastern Canada with New England
- Rail journeys including The Canadian and the Rocky Mountaineer
Give our Travel Specialists a call, drop by one of the shops or make an appointment for coffee and a chat to find out more about creating your own tailor made package.
Grand Tour of Canada
Jo, Travel Specialist in our Bath shop, put together this fabulous itinerary for one of her customers recently.
"My customers wanted a once in a lifetime trip to Canada, exploring all of this beautiful country. I devised this itinerary taking them from Niagara Falls in the East to the Rockies in the West, with extra-special highlights such as the float-plane from Campbell River to Farewell Harbour Lodge included."
Highlights of this 26 night holiday include:
- Stay in Toronto at the 5* Fairmont Royal York Hotel with Niagara Falls tour
- 'The Canadian' train journey from Toronto to Jasper
- Icefields Parkway tour - enjoy the wildlife, pristine lakes, breathtaking mountain peaks and spectacular glaciers
- Stay at Lake Louise at the 5* Fairmont Chateau - nestled deep within Banff National Park, this historic chateau-style hotel and spa situated on the shore of Lake Louise offers some of the most breathtaking scenery in the world
- Banff Gondola ride for a 360 degree view of 6 mountain ranges
- Rocky Mountaineer train journey with GoldLeaf Service
- Whale watching in Victoria - a coastal excursion in search of orcas, minke whales, porpoises and harbour seals on board a 14 metre ocean cruiser
- 5 nights at Farewell Harbour Lodge, arriving by float-plane - this lodge is renowned for bear and whale watching with expert guides, sumptuous meals and spectacular views
- Stay in Vancouver at the 5* Sutton Place Hotel
More Top Selling Canada Itineraries
Here is just a sample of other Canada itineraries we can book for you.
More Offers from Miles Morgan Travel
Stay up to date with all our latest news, expert advice from our Travel Specialists and the very best travel offers.
Download Travel Talk
Take a look at our special Cruise edition of Travel Talk below for inspirational holidays and offers.Download Brochure