Emma Dangerfield | Travel Specialist
Phone Emma: 01453 806 186
Email Emma: email@example.com
Visit Emma: The Old Stamp Office, George Street, Nailsworth, GL6 0AG
All about Emma
I started in travel 31 years ago as an apprentice for a independent called Warners Travel in Stroud doing accounts and administrationand then started selling holidays. Warners Travel was then taken over by AT Mays Travel and I worked my way up to Assistant Shop Manager at the age of 20. I was with them for 7 years and moved to Lunn Poly in Stroud for 13 years where I started off as an Assistant Shop Manager and become a Manager for 10 of those years. I was in the first 20 managers in the company to pilot satelite managing (looking after Stroud and Cirencester). I was asked to run the second largest shop in the region at the time in Swidon, The Parade, I turned it around but my love was always smaller shops so instead of taking the role on at Swindon on a permenant basis I returned to Stroud.
My favourite holiday destination is the USA, in which I have travelled extensively and I love the variety of America within each state as there are so many contrasts. I particularly love Phoenix, Arizona and named my daughter after this destination.
My first holiday abroad as a child was Malta which I have travelled back to 7 times as I love the people, the atmosphere, food and scenery. There is so much to do there for a small island. Visiting the Blue Grotto, Mosta Dome and the beautiful captial of Valletta.
I travelled to Sorrento last year and absolutely fell in love with it. We did the Isle of Capri, Amalfi coast and Positano it was fantastic and I cannot wait to return.
Countries Emma has visited
- Florida: Orlando, Clearwater Beach, St Petes Beach, Naples, Fort Myers, The Keys, Fort Lauderdale,Palm Beach,St Augustine, Tallahasse and Bonita Bay.
- Arizona: Phoenix,Tucson,Tombstone,Flagstaff and Sedona. Arizona State Fair including Rodeo.
- Nevada: Las Vegas and Reno
- California: LA,San Fran, San Diego, San Luis Obispo, Carmel, Muir Woods, Napa Valley, Lake Tahoe, Palm Springs, Barstow, Anaheim, Mammouth Mountain, Bodie Ghost Town and Calico Ghost Town.
- New England: Boston, Woburn, North Conway, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Rhode Island, American side of Niagara Falls and Whale Watching.
- Cities: Chicago,Memphis,New Orleans and New York.
- National Parks: Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Yosemite National Park, Red Rock Canyon, Sequoia, Joshua Tree, Monument Valley, Big Bend and Lake Powell.
- Canada: Toronto, Niagara Falls twice, Rocky Mountain from Calgary to Vancouver, Vancouver Island.
- Spain: Marbella, Puerto Banus, Torremolinos, Alcacuin, Torre Del Mar and Salou
- France: Brtittany, Nice, Monaco and Monte Carlo
- Germany: Duderstadt, Gottingham and Harz Mountains
- Italy: Sorranto, Capri and Amalfi Coast and Positano
- Austria: Seefeld and Salzburg
Cruises Emma has experienced
- Far East Cruise on the Superstar Gemini which included 2 nights at Singapore, Langkawai and Kuala Lumpur
- P&O Aurora and the original P&O Arcadia.