Exclusive offer on Viking river cruises
A Danube Waltz with the Travel Specialists
As a main agent for Viking, thirteen of our Travel Specialists had the amazing opportunity to experience their top selling river cruise, The Danube Waltz with Viking.
All thirteen of our specialists that sailed onboard the Viking Ve have written their own individual travel diaries of their time on board, click below to read more
- Debbie Smith - Ross-on-Wye
- Emma O'Donovan - Gloucester
- Sarah Jones - Monmouth
- Sharon Boon - Yeovil
- Teresa Bird - Portishead
- Joanne Greenway - Malmesbury
- Maria Millard - Wells
- Irene Jones - Monmouth
- Judy Scott - Cheltenham
- Tom Mayo - Gloucester
- Christine Griffiths - Yeovil
- Kate Taylor - Cirencester
- Katie Tucker - Taunton
Our Expert Opinion
"There are many river cruise companies sailing many of the same rivers, but really there's only one Viking.
"Give us a call to learn more about their fleet of 60+ innovative river ships, stylish accommodation, and included guided tours. Their inspiring choice of itineraries across Europe, Russia, Asia, Egypt and Ukraine is just one reason they've won such a huge range of awards.
"From my time on Viking river cruises, I'd thoroughly recommend them to anyone."
Kate Taylor, our River Cruise Specialist in Cirencester
The Home of River Cruise
With river cruise being the largest growing sector of the travel industry, we are proud to be known as 'The Home of River Cruise'. We work with the biggest selection of river cruise companies and, thanks to our trained river cruise specialists in every shop, we offer expert advice and first hand knowledge to help you choose the right destination, itinerary and style of ship for you.
Early Booking Offers
NEW for 2020 Cruises:
- Save £2,000 per couple on 2020 Viking river cruises'
- On board gratuities
- Book by 30th June 2019
- Return scheduled flights, many from Bristol
- Deluxe river-view stateroom
- All delicious on board meals
- Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner on board
- An included excusion in almost every port
- Free Wi-Fi on board (restrictions apply)
- Free coffee and tea anytime on board
- On board talks and entertainment
- All port charges, airport taxes and overseas transfers
Our Favourite Itineraries for 2020
Our Favourite Itineraries for 2019
Why are ocean cruisers switching to river cruising?
Miles says: "I’ve worked in travel for over 30 years now and I’ve never seen quite such a dramatic shift in our customers’ behaviour as I have in the past few years. We’re finding that more and more of our ocean cruise customers are switching to river cruising. Why is this happening?...”Click here to read Miles’s blog